Make Your Own Peace Sign Wreath in Ten Minutes

Hey y’all! So yesterday I was in the car with my mom chatting about needing a large sign to hang on the porch. I’ll spare you the details but mom suggested a wreath, I mentioned that a giant peace sign wreath would be cool, we ran in to Michaels, I bought a grapevine wreath and a swag and headed home to get crafting. Because my parents are the coolest, I showed my dad the supplies and mentioned what I had in mind; in TEN minutes time, he created the wreath exactly as I had envisioned it. Man, I LOVE my parents!  Anyway, while dad was working his magic, I thought “I bet other people will totally dig the simplicity of this style; I should take some pics to share” – wham, bam, here we are!

handmade peace sign wreath diy details to make your own on daydream believers designs

I love it! It’s the perfect blend of modern and rustic for my yard!


Here’s the scoop if you want to make one of your own:
diy how to make your own peace sign wreath by daydream believers designs

There is probably some blog etiquette somewhere that prohibits me from calling this a tutorial since it is only two steps long and the photos were snapped haphazardly. ((shrugs)) Cheers to keeping it simple and authentic here at Daydream Believers Designs. xx M



If you make a wreath using this tutorial, I’d love to see it! Please tag me on insta @daydreambelieversdesigns

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/10/2022

    I love this idea! I too am wanting a huge peace sign grapevine wreath. I plan on going to Michael’s tomorrow to get the stuff to attempt this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground