Christmas Collection 2017 Is Here

Christmas is coming my friends, and the 2017 Christmas line is NOW live in the Daydream Believers Shop!

It just isn’t a holiday until your girl has a Daydream Believers piece in a fun print! Releasing today I have five festive pieces that can each be styled casual *and* formal to keep your girl shining bright all season long! It’s my hope that these pieces will take your girl from school singalongs, to visiting Santa and every shindig in between!

In true Daydream Believers fashion, these looks showcase classic patterns paired with modern fabrics for looks that are timeless and gorgeous to wear!  I’m THRILLED to share that I have modified a few staple pieces so that I can offer a wider range of sizes! Each piece in this collection will be made to order, for Newborns thru Tweens!


Here’s a peek!
*Run Run Reindeer ELLE Skirt
Christmas ELLE Reindeer Skirt by Daydream Believers
*Deck The Halls ETTA Skirt
Christmas ETTA Skirt in Retro Ornaments by Daydream Believers
*Let’s Be Jolly ELOISE Jumper
Christmas ELOISE jumper with bow by Daydream Believers

*The Shining Brightly ELLE Skirt, Midi length

Christmas GLITZ Midi ELLE skirt by Daydream Believers

If you’ve been around for years, you may remember my original Christmas Collection “BEE Merry & Bright” which released in 2011 – the line was full of bright colors and fun prints. It’s wild to think it’s been six years since I designed those sweet pieces! This year, I’m delighted to offer you (again!) The Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree BONNIE dress!
Christmas Bonnie Peasant Dress by Daydream Believers
This dress was a client favorite and I’m excited to offer it to a new bunch of Queen Bees! If you aren’t familiar with BONNIE, this is a grow-with-your-girl style; enjoy it this year as a dress then rock it next year as a tunic! Many girls are able to get three seasons of wear from each Bonnie!

Here’s the link to SHOP – As always, each and every pieces is handcrafted by me and limited in quantity. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground