Custom Pony Theme Birthday Dress

I love custom orders!  It is SO much fun for me to help someone design something truly unique and special. Many of my custom designs start at the request of a sweet kid with a big idea; I love having the opportunity to take that vision and make it a reality. This beautiful dress was made especially for Miss A’s birthday and includes a few of her favorite things: ponies, delicate flowers, and the color blue.

For this special piece, my client and I agreed that the BROOKE style dress would be the perfect style. This gorgeous maxi style dress features a ruched bodice, wide straps, and a simple, flowy, skirt. Easy-to-tie sash cinches bodice for a perfect fit while creating a sweet bow! Brooke is comfortable and easy to wear, while still feeling glam.
Handmade Horse Pony Birthday Dress handmade by Daydream Believers DesignsBespoke Girls Handmade Maxi Dress by Daydream Believers Designs Girls Boho Flower Girl Dress by Daydream Believers  Girls Horse Birthday Dress by Daydream Believers

I tell ya friends, it’s a magical job making boho pony princess dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground