Little Designers 2.0 Twirl Skirt Edition

I had so much fun making the last round of "Little Designer" creations - I'm launching another opportunity TODAY! Yay! 


Who wants to design their very own twirl skirt?!

Design your own twirl skirt. Have your vision made into a real skirt to wear! By Daydream Believers Designs

Here’s the scoop- print out the picture, color it in, snap a pic of your creation, and send it to me. I will bring the vision to life and ship it out by October 1st, for just $30.00 (Sizes NB - Youth 12. Retail value $40.00) 
This ETTA style skirt features a flat front waistband with enclosed elastic back and a FULL gathered skirt. In order to give each design my fullest attention, this offer is limited to the first 10 submissions. 💛

Finished designs can be sent to Daydreambelieversdesigns@gmail.com or on Facebook  by August 30.

Happy designing! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground