Ten


Ten years, hundreds of clients, thousands of joyful conversations, and SO MANY GREAT OUTFITS!

Friends, 2020 marks the 10 year anniversary of Daydream Believers Designs. Now feels like the right time to officially close this chapter. 

It has been my great pleasure to design clothes for so many wonderful people. My clients have become dear friends and I will remember the dbd years with great joy. 

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for entrusting in me the privilege of designing for your loved ones. Thank you for supporting me, encouraging me, and cheering on this little company for an entire decade! 

When I started, I had one $100 sewing machine, two babies under two, and a vision; to help other moms celebrate life with their families in extra-special ways. I did this the best way I knew how: with fashion and parties! I am sincerely proud of all that has been achieved these past ten years, personally and professionally. 

I thank you, sincerely.

My friends, life is awesome and every day here deserves to be celebrated! I wish you good health and great joy. May you eat great food, wear beautiful clothes, and love on your tribe with all of your heart!

Peace,
xx M

PS
I have thousands of photos from these years, snapshots of outfits, client shares, modeled looks... I could never share them all and can’t possibly choose a favorite! Please enjoy this little tribute to a few of the most pipular pieces and photos from DB social. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground