So much bloggy fun to be excited about!

What a week! The Ruffle Bloomers Tutorial is rapidly becoming the most-viewed
tutorial I have ever written! {Sweet!} Rarely does my little blog receive so much
attention, it's very exciting! :)
BIG Thanks to all the AWESOME blogs that have featured the tutorial:

For all you crafty-mummas who have written to say you're trying the tutorial out...
please send me pics of you're creations! I would love to feature your work here
on the blog! :) You can email me or upload pictures of your completed
ruffle-bloomers to the Daydream Believers Facebook Page.

Speaking of the Daydream Believers Facebook Page... yesterday, we reached
(and surpassed) 100 fans! YEA! :) That means it's time for a giveaway! Whoo-hoo! ;)
 I'll have details next week!

{In other fun bloggy news to be excited about}


Saturday marked my 1 year blogiversary! :)
To celebrate, I gave the blog a makeover - which I'm totally lovin'!
I also designed a new set of "grab buttons" - help yourself and spread the love!













Have a happy week bloggy friends, ya'll rock my world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground