Fan Photos

It is SUCH a privilege for me to design clothes for your families!
It truly makes my day to see photos of your sweet littles enjoying their special outfits!

I recently put out an open call asking my clients to send in their favorite photo of their little love rockin’ some DBD – It was a JOY for me to receive so many gorgeous photos! I swear, my clients have the most fabulous kids!

daydream believers fan collage 1_edited-1daydream believers fan collage 2_edited-1
(Photo Credit: Top to Bottom L-R :: Monica, Brooke, Jes, Stephanie, Ashley, Lynn, Sheri, Steph, Melissa)

BIG THANKS to all of the wonderful Daydream Believers Mummas who took the time to send in a photo (or 15!)
Each one made me smile! I love working with all of you and designing for your children – You all ROCK!
If you were featured here and haven’t received your gift certificate – please let me know and I’ll send it over!

If you missed out on the open call, don’t fret! Simply send your fav photo of your little queen bee rockin’ her Daydream Believers wear to me :) Your photo may be selected to be featured on Daydream Believers!

Have a GREAT week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground