Surprise! Blind Bags Are HERE!

You guys! Who loves surprises?!

Here’s your chance to score a one of a kind Daydream Believers piece without a custom design spot! Whoo!

Here’s the deal:
Choose a style, pick your size, and leave the rest to me!

I will surprise you with a one of a kind piece out of the fabrics featured here!
31369059_2149446325082376_5513180562620627972_n

These gems will each be one of a kind! You may receive a style not currently available in the shop, or a piece adorn with vintage trim from my collection! The surprise is part of the fun!

Sizes 0-3m up to a youth 12.

I know, the anticipation of what’s to come is half the fun! Please allow 3 weeks for your piece to be made and shipped.

Pop over to the shop to read all the details and snag your blind bag now!

https://etsy.me/2r3K18o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground