How to place a custom order

At it’s core, Daydream Believers is a celebration of each child’s personality. Through the bespoke design process, I collaborate with my clients to create one of a kind garments that perfectly suit each child.
Linen sundress rose pink for girls classic slow fashion by Daydream Believers Designs


Maybe it is a special occasion dress for a wedding, or a themed piece for a birthday.  A coordinating sibling set for family photos, or a personality filled outfit for the first day of school. A special dress for vacation, or a mix and match capsule wardrobe for comfy everyday wear. No matter the reason, every child deserves a one of a kind outfit designed just for them.

Vintage Style Baby Doll length ruffle twirl dress for girls by Daydream Believers Designs

Each piece is created, by me, for your child. Each pattern is drafted based on your child’s measurements, ensuring a perfect fit, every time. No need to worry if your child is between sizes; I am experienced in pattern drafting and tailoring for children. Each heirloom quality piece is handcrafted, by me, in my Michigan studio.


HOW DOES IT WORK?
The process begins with reserving a design spot. In order to give each order my fullest attention, I must limit the number of orders I take on each month. I encourage you to reserve your spot as early as possible. There is a $25 deposit required at the time of reservation.

Classic 1960s style clothing for girls by Daydream Believers Designs

Once your spot is reserved, you will receive a design-consultation-worksheet. This simple form will help me to understand what you are commissioning to be made. I review each worksheet and then put together a design proposal that outlines your options (fabrics, embellishments, prices, timeline) for your order. I love collaborating with my clients! Hearing them share stories about their child, then dreaming up the perfect pieces to make; it is an absolute joy and privilege.
Boho romantic flower girl dresses handcrafted in Michigan by Daydream Believers Designs
After you review your proposal, we finalize the details for the order. I will write up a detailed listing for you to purchase directly from the Daydream Believers Designs Etsy shop. Then I get to work creating your special piece and you get the excitement of the signature pink bag arriving in the mail with your unique creation! 

Interested in commissioning a custom piece for a child you love? Check out the Bespoke Orders page for more details or email me directly to reserve your spot!

xx M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground